some treatment modalities
- A mixture of potato- and sulphur-powder, mixed with heated,old urine
helps against hair loss. One should rub this mixture into the scalp;
this slows down loss of hair (calf's gall can be added if necessary).
- One can best heal injuries to the eyes with honey dissolved in the
lightly boiled urine from a young man. One should wash the eyes as often
as possible with this fluid.
- All kinds of throat inflammation can be helped by gargling with urine
to which a bit of saffron has been added.
- Trembling hands and knees can be helped by washing and rubbing one's
own warm urine into the skin directly after one has urinated.
- In the beginning stages of dropsy, one should drink one's own morning
urine on an empty stomach for a prolonged period of time.
- This also helps against jaundice.
Auto urine therapy
All rights reserved.